re-blocking stove pipe shako

  • 84th Regiment CO
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
      Im getting back into 1812 and found my stove pipe shako which had been to Waterloo 1995 and put away wet. It needs re-blocking. Whom should I send it to. My feeble attempt failed. Cheers. Kim Stacy
    • Stéphane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
        Hi Kim,

        Our unit buys our shakos from Jik Keller in Orleans, Ontario ( http://www.jgkeller.ca/Reenactment.html) He can probably do that for you. Hope this helps !