Grimsby Land and Water tactical

  • philipconklin191
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 10:30 AM
      Hon. members,
      May I publicly acknowledge the support and contribution of Ron Dale,Rick Peterson, Philip Edwards, Mike Jansen,Roy Winders,Ollie Claffey,Larry Hannah,and Neil Hurlbut, and the many others, to the success of our June 8 land and water tactical. Mike Jansen, of the 2nd Lincolns, deserves special mention, as he was a major planner from the beginning.
      your servant
      Phil Conklin