Re: Stoney Creek ...AWESOME!

  • shayna121
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 9, 2013
      I wanted to take the opportunity (late though it is) to say thank you to all the women that helped out with the memorial on Saturday evening. When Jim said that every soldier who died had a wife or a mother or a sister, and the first lantern went out, I choked up a bit. It was a moving experience, and I'm glad it worked out so well. Thank you especially to Ruthanne who recruited many of the women and their lanterns.

      Chris McKay