Engagement at the Forty

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2013
      On behalf of the B.I.D. I'd like to thank Phil Conklin and all the volunteers for all their hard work in making
      this event one of the most enjoyable of the season.
      I went there expecting a dog n pony show but to my surprise the battles were a real treat and the public were so appreciative.
      Thanks also to Ron Dale for a great opening commentary.
      I'd also like to welcome Bryan & Ryan to our ranks,

      Roy Winders, Capt. British Indian Dept.

    • roy winders
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2013
        My apologies to Mike Jansen and the Lincolns who also worked so hard to bring this about!