Grimsby Bi-Centennial Re-enactment, June 8.

  • philipconklin191
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5 8:37 AM
      Salute to List,
      Grimsby's Bi-Centennial Re-enactment, this Saturday, June 8, is open to units by invitation only. Our space is limited. We wish you all the very best for this busy 2013 season.
      with sincere regards to all,
      Your servant,
      (pvt,)Phil Conklin
      Skinner's Coy.
      RNR House Guard
      Battlefield House
      Stoney Creek
    • Gigi
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9 4:44 AM
        Thanks Phil,

        Wonderful day. Food was delicious. Flushing toilets were a blessing!

        To our co-reenactors;

        My compliments. Always a pleasure.

        Gigi,
        Secretary, 2nd Reg't of Lincoln Militia