Re: "Death March"....

  • Ross Flowers
    Message 1 of 90 , May 27, 2013
      Hi Matt

      No the Death March that we played at Brock's funeral which you found on Youtube is currently not available on any recording. BUT....you've given me an idea and I'll let you know if we record it and where you can get it

      Drums

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Matt Lanteigne <matt_lanteigne@...> wrote:

      > Hello list,
      >
      > Some months ago I had posted after Queenston Heights, looking for a drum
      > cadence that was played during our march into Niagara-on-the-Lake. Well,
      > I finally found it. At 1:26 until about 2:00 you can hear it.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NkyYHGhsTw
      >
      > Is this the "death march" that is featured on the Fort George drum and
      > fife CD?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Matt

    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13, 2015
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams