"Death March"....

  • Matt Lanteigne
    Message 1 of 89 , May 27, 2013
      Hello list,

      Some months ago I had posted after Queenston Heights, looking for a drum
      cadence that was played during our march into Niagara-on-the-Lake. Well,
      I finally found it. At 1:26 until about 2:00 you can hear it.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NkyYHGhsTw

      Is this the "death march" that is featured on the Fort George drum and
      fife CD?

      Thanks,

      Matt
    • Tom Hurlbut