"Death March"....

  • Matt Lanteigne
    Message 1 of 90 , May 27, 2013
      Hello list,

      Some months ago I had posted after Queenston Heights, looking for a drum
      cadence that was played during our march into Niagara-on-the-Lake. Well,
      I finally found it. At 1:26 until about 2:00 you can hear it.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NkyYHGhsTw

      Is this the "death march" that is featured on the Fort George drum and
      fife CD?

      Thanks,

      Matt
    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13, 2015
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams