Fort George

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 20 , May 26, 2013
      On behalf of The British Indian Dept. I'd like to give a big thank you to Peter Martin and the staff and volunteers of Fort George, the Crown forces,
      our American opposition and all our friends who make this so much fun.
      A special thanks to our favourite neighbours The IMUC.
      I'd like to congratulate our very own " 2 moons" Aaron Brink on winning Best Death!

      Roy Winders.