Re: Re-enactors welcome in New York

  • Nathaniel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      Indeed just this last weekend a number of military and distaff from Canada paid us a visit at a War of Independence-era event roughly 45 miles SW of Albany. A good time was had by all(despite American militia being driven from the field in disorder on Sunday).
      Hope you will all come to events in NYS in whatever time period.
      Nat Elwell, drummer
      Capt. Giles Kellogg's Company of Artillery, NYS Militia