RE: 1812 : Excellent Video of Queenston Heights

  • Paul M. Kraase
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17 6:19 AM
      I will second that. Great video!

      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of lee@...
      Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:25 PM
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: 1812 : Excellent Video of Queenston Heights

      ____________________________________

      Dear Friends -

      I have no idea how or when this video was shot,
      but it is the best reenactment video of the Battle
      of Queenston Heights I've ever seen. Whomever
      produced this did an outstanding job.

      This is an ideal 7-minute presentation that
      everyone -- from history buffs to the 99% who
      aren't -- can understand and appreciate.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFxfy2YItNU

      Does anyone know the origins of this video?
      Was it produced by the government, or for TV?

      Kudos to the film makers!

      Lee Simonson, Volunteer
      Historical Association of Lewiston, NY