The 200th Anniversary of the Battle of Fort George

  • Peter Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      Greetings Everyone!
      I have heard that the 200th of the Siege of Fort Miegs was a great success!! Congratulations to the organizers and participants for all of their hard work and dedication!!

      The 200th Anniversary of the Battle of Fort George is less than 2 weeks away! It is shaping up to be a great event. Many units have already registered to which I would like to thank them for their continued passion and support. If any unit hasn't registered yet and would like to attend you can register at:

      http://www.visit1812.com/events/fortgeorge-registration.html

      Only unit commanders need register for the entire group. If you are not sure on how many will be attending give us an estimate (round up) so we can make sure we have enough food available. It will also help those who have volunteered to lay out the camps to get an accurate number. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you again with your help in marking this most important anniversary.

      Cheers,

      Peter Martin
      Special Events Coordinator I Coordonateur d'énénements spéciaux
      Niagara National Historic Sites of Canada | Lieux historique nationaux du Canada du Niagara
      Parks Canada Agency | Agence Parcs Canada
      26 Queen Street, P.O.Box 787, Niagara-on-the-Lake ON L0S 1J0 | C.P. 787 - 26 rue Queen, Niagara-on-the-Lake ON L0S 1J0
      Peter.Martin@...
      Telephone | Téléphone 905-468-1393
      Fax | Télécopieur 905-468- 4638