Re: 1812 Fort Meigs Bicentennial WOW!

  • gary beauregard
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2013
      I'll second or third that. Fantastic event. My first time there.

      ________________________________
      From: "tom4141fournier" <mailto:tom4141fournier%40yahoo.ca>
      Sender: mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 17:33:56
      To: <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: 1812 Fort Meigs Bicentennial WOW!

      I will be brief:

      Awesome!!!

      Congratulations and thank you!

      Tom Fournier
      On behalf of the 41st Regiment of Foot

    • Sioux
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2013
        Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to pull this together! I think I'd be right to say that a good time was had by all!

        -- Sioux