Fort Meigs Bicentennial WOW!

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2013
      I will be brief:

      Awesome!!!

      Congratulations and thank you!

      Tom Fournier
      On behalf of the 41st Regiment of Foot
    • jgil18122004
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2013
        One and all: I totally agree!!! Great event. John

        From: "tom4141fournier" <tom4141fournier@...>
        Sender: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 17:33:56
        To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: 1812 Fort Meigs Bicentennial WOW!

        I will be brief:

        Awesome!!!

        Congratulations and thank you!

        Tom Fournier
        On behalf of the 41st Regiment of Foot

      • gary beauregard
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2013
          I'll second or third that. Fantastic event. My first time there.

          ________________________________
          One and all: I totally agree!!! Great event. John

          From: "tom4141fournier" <mailto:tom4141fournier%40yahoo.ca>
          Sender: mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 17:33:56
          To: <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com>

          I will be brief:

          Awesome!!!

          Congratulations and thank you!

          Tom Fournier
          On behalf of the 41st Regiment of Foot

        • Sioux
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2013
            Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to pull this together! I think I'd be right to say that a good time was had by all!

            -- Sioux