Ft Meigs 200th

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      Congratulations to Marty & the Ft Meigs staff and volunteers for a spectacularly successful BiCentennial event this past weekend.

      Great weather and a BIG Turnout, particularly for the US Force. With the possible exception of the 1st Grand Tactical at Ft. George some 10 years ago, the biggest US Line I've ever seen in the filed. Sunday afternoon's tactical (despite the usual attrition) still saw 200+ muskets & 5 guns deployed on the US side of the Field.

      If the rest of the Major BiCentennial Events are this good it will be a fantastic year.

      Ed Bolla
      17th US Reg. Inf.
    • John Ogden
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2013
        Agreed that it was a fine weekend all around (though a bit chilly Saturday
        night).

        John Ogden

        1st Regiment Volunteers / Pittsburgh Blues

        --
        John J. Ogden