Re: 1812 Friday evening @Stoney Creek

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2013
      Mark Psutka too ( B.I.D )

      ________________________________
      From: Craig Williams <sgtwarner@...>
      To: warOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: 1812CrownForces@yahoogroups.com; 1812_ProgressiveCampaigner@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 2:24:06 PM
      Subject: 1812 Friday evening @Stoney Creek

      Hello folks,

      Friday evening will be marked with a rededication of the Smith's Knoll
      monument. The Legion has asked us to participate with them this year
      so I would like to ask that anyone who is able to attend either by
      being at the site early or by taking a break from setting up to join
      us for this important moment.
      The site would be happy to have all forces represented, US, UK,
      Militia and Native allies.
      There will be a road closure a brief march and the requisite standing
      of mourning guards.

      At the present time the House Guard will post Mourning guards for the
      time leading up to the
      ceremony but we may need volunteers for this at some point too.

      Please let us know if you are willing and able to participate.

      Thanks,

      Craig Williams