Friday evening @Stoney Creek

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2013
      Hello folks,

      Friday evening will be marked with a rededication of the Smith's Knoll
      monument. The Legion has asked us to participate with them this year
      so I would like to ask that anyone who is able to attend either by
      being at the site early or by taking a break from setting up to join
      us for this important moment.
      The site would be happy to have all forces represented, US, UK,
      Militia and Native allies.
      There will be a road closure a brief march and the requisite standing
      of mourning guards.

      At the present time the House Guard will post Mourning guards for the
      time leading up to the
      ceremony but we may need volunteers for this at some point too.

      Please let us know if you are willing and able to participate.

      Thanks,

      Craig Williams
    • Iain Burns
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2013
        Hullo Craig...

        I think just about all of us Southern North-Britons will be in by that evening, and a few of us might just be able to make it. Once you get more details about what time and where, let us know and we will see what we can do...

        Aye,
        Iain
        1st Royal Scots, Centre Coy

        Hello folks,

        Friday evening will be marked with a rededication of the Smith's Knoll
        monument. The Legion has asked us to participate with them this year
        so I would like to ask that anyone who is able to attend either by
        being at the site early or by taking a break from setting up to join
        us for this important moment.

      • roy winders
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2013
          count me in Craig.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2013
            Hi Craig,

            I'm in too.

            Kim Lundberg, Upper Canada Woodland Allies

            On 05/01/13, Craig Williams <sgtwarner@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > } #actions { font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; padding: 10px 0; } #activity { background-color: #e0ecee; float: left; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; padding: 10px; } #activity span { font-weight: 700; } #activity span:first-child { text-transform: uppercase; } #activity span a { color: #5085b6; text-decoration: none; } #activity span span { color: #ff7900; } #activity span .underline { text-decoration: underline; } .attach { clear: both; display: table; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; padding: 10px 0; width: 400px; } .attach div a { text-decoration: none; } .attach img { border: none; padding-right: 5px; } .attach label { display: block; margin-bottom: 5px; } .attach label a { text-decoration: none; } blockquote { margin: 0 0 0 4px; } .bold { font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; font-weight: 700; } .bold a { text-decoration: none; } dd.last p a { font-family: Verdana; font-weight: 700; } dd.last p span { margin-right: 10px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: 700; } dd.last p span.yshortcuts { margin-right: 0; } div.attach-table div div a { text-decoration: none; } div.attach-table { width: 400px; } div.file-title a, div.file-title a:active, div.file-title a:hover, div.file-title a:visited { text-decoration: none; } div.photo-title a, div.photo-title a:active, div.photo-title a:hover, div.photo-title a:visited { text-decoration: none; } div#ygrp-mlmsg #ygrp-msg p a span.yshortcuts { font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; } .green { color: #628c2a; } .MsoNormal { margin: 0 0 0 0; } o { font-size: 0; } #photos div { float: left; width: 72px; } #photos div div { border: 1px solid #666666; height: 62px; overflow: hidden; width: 62px; } #photos div label { color: #666666; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; white-space: nowrap; width: 64px; } #reco-category { font-size: 77%; } #reco-desc { font-size: 77%; } .replbq { margin: 4px; } #ygrp-actbar div a:first-child { /* border-right: 0px solid #000;*/ margin-right: 2px; padding-right: 5px; } #ygrp-mlmsg { font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, helvetica,clean, sans-serif; *font-size: small; *font: x-small; } #ygrp-mlmsg table { font-size: inherit; font: 100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea { font: 99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif; } #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code { font:115% monospace; *font-size:100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg * { line-height: 1.22em; } #ygrp-mlmsg #logo { padding-bottom: 10px; } #ygrp-msg p a { font-family: Verdana; } #ygrp-msg p#attach-count span { color: #1E66AE; font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco #reco-head { color: #ff7900; font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco { margin-bottom: 20px; padding: 0px; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a { font-size: 130%; text-decoration: none; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov li { font-size: 77%; list-style-type: square; padding: 6px 0; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0 8px; } #ygrp-text { font-family: Georgia; } #ygrp-text p { margin: 0 0 1em 0; } #ygrp-text tt { font-size: 120%; } #ygrp-vital ul li:last-child { border-right: none !important; } -->

          • Soo
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2013
              Wish we could be there,but will just be returning from Austria.
              Hope everyone has a great time!

              Sue Too

            • roy winders
              Message 6 of 6 , May 3, 2013