RE: 1812 Brock's Traitor

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
      Hi Brian,

      We are in the process of getting the website up and running and our goal to is to have everything going including on-line applications by then as well. Will keep you posted!

      Take Care!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Project Director

      Southern Georgian Bay

      War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee

      705-716-7124

      www.1812bicentennial.com

      SGB Logo English.jpg

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 12:42 PM
        Thanks David...I'm looking forward to it.

        Brian Rollason