Light Infantry Officers Wings

  • Daniel Copeland
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
      Dave

      Were you able to find fairly simple light infantry officers wings. Len and I both need a set. Please let me know.

      Thanks

      Dan

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2013-04-30, at 13:13, "David Brunelle" <davidbrunelle@...> wrote:

      > Tom Taylor is pleased to announce the release of his new novel, Brock's
      > Traitor, published by Hancock and Dean.
      >
      > Young Lieutenant Jonathan Westlake, Upper Canada's first secret agent in the
      > War of 1812, is sent on a deadly mission to a find a traitor in York
      > Garrison. His search takes him on a journey to Prescott, Sackets Harbor, and
      > then back to York. An enticing barmaid, smugglers, and invading American
      > soldiers provide the characters for a riveting thriller that will keep you
      > on the edge of your seat. You haven't experienced historical fiction like
      > this before!
      >
      > The Globe and Mail called Taylor's first book, Brock's Agent, ". a
      > propulsive historical novel" and "ripping yarn."
      >
      > Brock's Traitor is available at Chapters/ Indigo, Chapters Online, forts and
      > museums, and of course Blue Heron Books in Uxbridge.

    • David Brunelle
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
        Hi Brian,

        We are in the process of getting the website up and running and our goal to is to have everything going including on-line applications by then as well. Will keep you posted!

        Take Care!

        David J. Brunelle, OCT

        Project Director

        Southern Georgian Bay

        War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee

        705-716-7124

        www.1812bicentennial.com

        SGB Logo English.jpg

        David...I don't want to keep bothering you...I'm just wondering if you heard anything else regarding the names of veterans honored as of yet? I am still hoping to get my Grandfathers on it.

        Brian Rollason

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1 12:42 PM
          Thanks David...I'm looking forward to it.

          Brian Rollason