Re: 1812 Brock's Traitor

  • Brian Rollason
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
      David...I don't want to keep bothering you...I'm just wondering if you heard anything else regarding the names of veterans honored as of yet?  I am still hoping to get my Grandfathers on it.

      Brian Rollason

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
        Dave

        Were you able to find fairly simple light infantry officers wings. Len and I both need a set. Please let me know.

        Thanks

        Dan

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 2013-04-30, at 13:13, "David Brunelle" <davidbrunelle@...> wrote:

        > Tom Taylor is pleased to announce the release of his new novel, Brock's
        > Traitor, published by Hancock and Dean.
        >
        > Young Lieutenant Jonathan Westlake, Upper Canada's first secret agent in the
        > War of 1812, is sent on a deadly mission to a find a traitor in York
        > Garrison. His search takes him on a journey to Prescott, Sackets Harbor, and
        > then back to York. An enticing barmaid, smugglers, and invading American
        > soldiers provide the characters for a riveting thriller that will keep you
        > on the edge of your seat. You haven't experienced historical fiction like
        > this before!
        >
        > The Globe and Mail called Taylor's first book, Brock's Agent, ". a
        > propulsive historical novel" and "ripping yarn."
        >
        > Brock's Traitor is available at Chapters/ Indigo, Chapters Online, forts and
        > museums, and of course Blue Heron Books in Uxbridge.

      • David Brunelle
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
          Hi Brian,

          We are in the process of getting the website up and running and our goal to is to have everything going including on-line applications by then as well. Will keep you posted!

          Take Care!

          David J. Brunelle, OCT

          Project Director

          Southern Georgian Bay

          War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee

          705-716-7124

          www.1812bicentennial.com

          SGB Logo English.jpg

          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2013
            Thanks David...I'm looking forward to it.

            Brian Rollason