Brock's Traitor

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
      Tom Taylor is pleased to announce the release of his new novel, Brock's
      Traitor, published by Hancock and Dean.

      Young Lieutenant Jonathan Westlake, Upper Canada's first secret agent in the
      War of 1812, is sent on a deadly mission to a find a traitor in York
      Garrison. His search takes him on a journey to Prescott, Sackets Harbor, and
      then back to York. An enticing barmaid, smugglers, and invading American
      soldiers provide the characters for a riveting thriller that will keep you
      on the edge of your seat. You haven't experienced historical fiction like
      this before!

      The Globe and Mail called Taylor's first book, Brock's Agent, ". a
      propulsive historical novel" and "ripping yarn."

      Brock's Traitor is available at Chapters/ Indigo, Chapters Online, forts and
      museums, and of course Blue Heron Books in Uxbridge.

    • Brian Rollason
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
        David...I don't want to keep bothering you...I'm just wondering if you heard anything else regarding the names of veterans honored as of yet?  I am still hoping to get my Grandfathers on it.

        Brian Rollason

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
          Dave

          Were you able to find fairly simple light infantry officers wings. Len and I both need a set. Please let me know.

          Thanks

          Dan

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
            Hi Brian,

            We are in the process of getting the website up and running and our goal to is to have everything going including on-line applications by then as well. Will keep you posted!

            Take Care!

            David J. Brunelle, OCT

            Project Director

            Southern Georgian Bay

            War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee

            705-716-7124

            www.1812bicentennial.com

            SGB Logo English.jpg

            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2013
              Thanks David...I'm looking forward to it.

              Brian Rollason