Unit Commanders, My address

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2013
      My apologies for bothering the whole list with this matter, but I need to get current email addresses for the following unit commanders:
      Geoff Potts, 19th Lt Dragoons,

      Heather Caldwell, Battery D, RA
      Josh Wingler, 3rd Regiment
      Larry Stutt, 8th Regiment
      Frederick Carsted, Forces of Lord Selkirk/37th Reg't
      John Bowman, Norfolk Militia Artillery

      Peter Monahan,

      petemonahan@...
    • royalscotstailor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
        Peter, I took the liberty of messaging Geoff Potts and Frederick Carstead on this matter. Hopefully they will contact you soon.
        Kevin