Hello from the Fredrick County Militia

  • Gregory R
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2013
      I just joined Roger Roop's Fredrick County Milita in Maryland. As a militia unit we have a mix of muskets and fowlers. Our big event is coming up with Ft McHenry.
      Hope to post some pics at some point of the group.

      Thanks

      Greg
    • annwass2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2013
        The more the merrier here in the Mid-Atlantic! Welcome!

        Ann Wass