Re: 1812 Re: Bearskin Shako

  • Stuart Murray
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26, 2013
      I will be purchasing one but later on this year. So expect an order from me some time around August.
      Cheers
      Stuart

      Message 2 of 10 , May 27, 2014

        British plated bearskin shako. Handmade from real pelt. For a bucket head....size 7 3/4.

        $300...you pay actual shipping.

        Send me your email address if you want pictures.
        C. McCulloh
        moosenmoo35244 at m s n dot com