1812 Re: Bearskin Shako

  • royalscotstailor
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 25, 2013
      So Stuart, can I sell you one ?

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Stuart Murray <stuartmurray1812@...> wrote:

      > Hey Chris,
      > I know that the Royals (especially the lights) wouldn't have bearskins. It would be for a general portrayal of a musician during the 19 century. Mainly for living history encampments.
      > Cheers
      > Stuart
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Stuart Murray
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 26, 2013
        I will be purchasing one but later on this year. So expect an order from me some time around August.
        Cheers
        Stuart

        ________________________________
        > I know that the Royals (especially the lights) wouldn't have bearskins. It would be for a general portrayal of a musician during the 19 century. Mainly for living history encampments.
        > Cheers
        > Stuart

      • moosenmoo35244
        Message 3 of 10 , May 27, 2014

          British plated bearskin shako. Handmade from real pelt. For a bucket head....size 7 3/4.

          $300...you pay actual shipping.

          Send me your email address if you want pictures.
          C. McCulloh
          moosenmoo35244 at m s n dot com