Fw: [Chesapeake1812] Finalizing Havre de Grace 1812 -- May 3-5

  • Ed Seufert
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 11:24 AM
      From: Charles Vasilakis
      To: Chesapeake1812@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Angela Yau ; Friends of Concord Point Lighthouse ; Patrick Sypolt ; Chris Stathes ; Ciera Fisher ; Brigitte Peter
      Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:14 PM
      Subject: [Chesapeake1812] Finalizing Havre de Grace 1812 -- May 3-5

      Greetings Everyone,

      We are ten days away from our Havre de Grace Bi-centennial commemoration and
      plans are coming together for a great weekend. If you've been following
      our updates, I hope you can see that there will be something for everyone.

      There are still a number of re-enactors who have agreed to participate but have not
      registered formally. In order to make sure we have the right amount of stipend
      funds ($25 per re-enactor, additional for cannon and boats) meals and camp sites available,
      we are asking that you make every effort to register by Monday, April 29th.
      We will not be able to guarantee timely dispensation of stipends to late registrants or
      to those who arrive without registering at all.

      We are asking that you register "Grace Under Fire Ball" for re-enactors by April 29th, as well.

      Event schedule and maps: http://www.hdgtourism.com
      Re-enactor registration: http://steppingstonemuseum.org/hdg1813reenactment.html
      Ball registration: http://steppingstonemuseum.org/hdg1813.html

      If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with the specific point of contacts
      described in the registration forms.

      Havre de Grace is looking forward to hosting you all for our Bi-centennial event.

      Charlie Vasilakis
      HdG 1812 Bi-centennial Commission

    • gary beauregard
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 6:53 PM
        Unfortunately, your event conflicts with the Fort Meigs affair but we do wish you the best for it's success.