Re: 1812 Lundy's Lane Battlefield online petition

  • seascoutleader
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16, 2013
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, JOHN GREIG <je.greig@...> wrote:
      >  I am sorry but the link will not open for me.
      John:
      Not being a top notch computer expert, I have found that sometimes, I have to copy multi-line links and then past them in the browser at the top and that works.
    • JOHN GREIG
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16, 2013
        Thank you but it still don't work.
        Just trying to give you all some support from the UK

        .John

        ________________________________
        Subject: Re: 1812 Lundy's Lane Battlefield online petition

        --- In Not being a top notch computer expert, I have found that sometimes, I have to copy multi-line links and then past them in the browser at the top and that works.

      • Sue D & Tracy Macdonnell
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 16, 2013
          Hello Seascoutleader,

          I think this is related to the written petition we were circulating last
          season at various events, so we can add another 190 signatures to the online
          petition. I have 2 MPPs and a party leader who have committed to taking the
          petition to Queen's Park once we have 200 (or more) signatures. (This
          ground to a halt with prorogation, but is sitting again). Is there a way to
          co-ordinate our efforts so we can print off the online petition and we can
          get it in to the Legislature?

          Sue

        • Fred Briggs
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 16, 2013
            John:

            This is none of my business, but it was wondering if you had a
            problem reaching the web site, or sending the petition. If the latter it
            might be that the Petition was set up to detect where the visitor is,
            and only accept petitions from Canada and the USA, on the grounds that
            the Niagara Falls City Government won't be interested in the wishes of
            people from India and China, etc., including UK. It worked perfectly for me!
            Maybe you could give a little more detail than just "It doesn't work"!

            Fred Briggs