Grimsby Bi-Centennial Re-enactment, June 8.

  • philipconklin191
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013
      Salute to List,
      Grimsby's Bi-centennial Re-enactment (Military Camp, plus land and water tactical), Saturday, June 8, is open to units by invitation. Even though our heritage venue by Forty Mile Creek is an ideal location for this event, it is also limited in space. We would thoroughly enjoy seeing you all, but must limit our participants to units we have invited for reason of space.
      We wish you all the very best for this season in this delightful and challenging hobby.
      On behalf of the Grimsby 1812 Committee,
      With sincere regards to all,
      your servant,
      (pvt.) Phil Conklin
      RNR, Battlefield House Guard.
      Stoney Creek.
    • peter monahan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2013
        Phil Are the Crown Forces Staff on the invited list? Chris McKay would have done the registration if it was for the bunch of us. If not, no big deal!

        Peter Monahan

        petemonahan@...
        705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell

        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2013
          Peter, you of course, are invited.
          (Though,I hear you will be busy, the weekend before, keeping the rabble in line at Stoney Creek.)
          The Committee hesitates to invite Crown Forces Staff in general because our event is so modest.
          Thank you again, Peter, for your interest.
          much appreciated,
          Phil Conklin
          Grimsby 1812 Committee

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:

          > Phil Are the Crown Forces Staff on the invited list? Chris McKay would have done the registration if it was for the bunch of us. If not, no big deal!
          >
          > Peter Monahan
          >
          > petemonahan@...
          > 705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell
          >

          > To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
          > From: philipconklin191@...
          > Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:01:42 +0000
          > Subject: 1812 Grimsby Bi-Centennial Re-enactment, June 8.

          > Salute to List,
          >
          > Grimsby's Bi-centennial Re-enactment (Military Camp, plus land and water tactical), Saturday, June 8, is open to units by invitation. Even though our heritage venue by Forty Mile Creek is an ideal location for this event, it is also limited in space. We would thoroughly enjoy seeing you all, but must limit our participants to units we have invited for reason of space.
          >
          > We wish you all the very best for this season in this delightful and challenging hobby.
          >
          > On behalf of the Grimsby 1812 Committee,
          >
          > With sincere regards to all,
          >
          > your servant,
          >
          > (pvt.) Phil Conklin
          >
          > RNR, Battlefield House Guard.
          >
          > Stoney Creek.

        • philipconklin191
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
            Salute to List,
            Grimsby's Bi-Centennial Re-enactment, this Saturday, June 8, is open to units by invitation only. Our space is limited. We wish you all the very best for this busy 2013 season.
            with sincere regards to all,
            Your servant,
            (pvt,)Phil Conklin
            Skinner's Coy.
            RNR House Guard
            Battlefield House
            Stoney Creek
          • Gigi
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 9, 2013
              Thanks Phil,

              Wonderful day. Food was delicious. Flushing toilets were a blessing!

              To our co-reenactors;

              My compliments. Always a pleasure.

              Gigi,
              Secretary, 2nd Reg't of Lincoln Militia