RE: 1812 Re: Battle of Crysler's Farm

  • Tom Hurlbut
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6 8:25 AM
      Registration is up and running at

      www.cryslersfarm.com <http://www.cryslersfarm.com/>

      this, courtesy Bob Irvine..

      _____

      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Ed Seufert
      Sent: April 6, 2013 12:57 AM
      To: Charles Gosnell; WarOf1812 Group
      Subject: 1812 Re: Battle of Crysler's Farm

      Can someone respond to Chucks question.

      Cheers,

      Ed Seufert, Sgt
      1812 Royal Marines
      www.facebook.com\1812RoyalMarines

    • Craig Williams
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3, 2013
        Are you going?

        Have you registered?

        The organizers require individual registrations....

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2013
          Yup.. Be arriving by boat..

          _____

          The organizers require individual registrations....

          > www.cryslersfarm.com <http://www.cryslersfarm.com/>

        • Barbossa
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
            Yes,

            Sgt Mike McAndrews,pvt. Gigi McAndrews, pvt Mac McAndrews, pvt Gord Coe, pvt. Grant Jackson, and camp follower Emily Coe, of the 2nd Lincoln Militia are registered and still going. We are taking the field as Americans to better serve as we are aware of the need.

            Sincerely,
            Gigi

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
              I suspect the original email was more of a reminder to register rather than
              a request for confirmation of registration. My response was more of an
              informal "shot" at the Colonel..

              He's fun to take "shots" at..

              "Major" Tom

              _____