Re: 1812 identities hacked epidemic

  • David Hildebrand
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013
      Just starting recently I've been getting 25 or more unwanted emails a day, selling several different unwanted things, but all with the same tag at the bottom, a company in New Zealand . . . fyi, if that helps; no need to respond if this doesn't help

      (coming to my info@... address, by the way )

      David Hildebrand, Ph.D.
      Director, The Colonial Music Institute
      276 Oak Court
      Severna Park, MD 21146
      410 544-6149, cell 410 852-3476
      info@...
      www.colonialmusic.org
      www.1812music.org
      "History Detectives" re: National Anthem
      Televised lecture on "The Star-Spangled Banner"
      New 1812 CD!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013
        Thanks James,

        It isn't happening just on this list either. It is pretty wide-spread and
        from what I can see, the majority of hacked ids are all yahoo accounts, so
        people may wish to set up an account with a different provider as an
        addition to or an alternative to yahoo.

        Kathryn