Re: 1812 The 200th Anniversary of the Battle of Fort George May 25&26 2013

  • Tibor Gajdacs
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
      Hello Peter
      I am interested to participate in the Battle of Fort George event. As a blacksmith I have been on some of the1812 event.
      The most recent was in the Winterfest in Midland. You can ask David Brunelle about me, he saw my setup, and know
      how I work. About myself, I have beeen working in the past two years at Black Creek Pioneer Village as a blacksmith interpreter.
      I really enjoy to work with people and kids. I have all the period equipment (coal forge, hand crank blower etc.) and clothing.
      Including  barrier to ensure the safety of the public. I'm alone not affiliated with any group. Please let me know if you need a blacksmith,
      and send me some information about th event.
      Best Regard
      Tibor Gajdacs
      70 Micmac cres. North York M2H 2K2
      Ph. 647-267-7321