RE: War of 1812 Veteran's Graveside Recognition Project

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27 8:40 PM
      Thanks Fred! Will keep everyone posted when the website and online
      application forms are ready to go! We are aiming for April 1st!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Project Director

      Southern Georgian Bay

      War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee

      705-716-7124

      www.1812bicentennial.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28 4:39 AM
        David

        Who is taking on the Burritts of Burritt's Rapids or the Merricks of Merrickville?

        Just asking because I live in the country.

        Michael whittaker

      • David Brunelle
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28 5:09 AM
          Hi Michael,

          No one to date that I know off. It will all depend on who submits the
          application and takes on the responsibilities or making it happen.