Expedition Natchez 1813 informational video

  • sacbg7
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      Dear list,

      Plans for our event: Expedition Natchez 1813: Becoming Old Hickory are in full swing. Registration is open.

      The event dates are April 12-14 in both Washington and Natchez, MS. We have a full list of social activities planned aside from the normal military duty day.

      We have posted a short video on the event for your perusal. You can access it by going to our web page www.cottonbaler.com. Click on the YouTube icon in the home page.

      On our Facebook page, also accessible from the home page, we are posting day to events of the original expedition as they occurred 200 years ago.

      We will next be posting a short video on Auburn Mansion. This will be the site of the Ladies Tea on Saturday afternoon. The home was started in 1811 and finished in 1812. It is currently a museum. The mansion has graciously allowed us the use of the entire home for the tea.

      Registration forms, plus an overview of the event can be found by clicking on the Expedition Natchez page in the masthead of our 7th US homepage. You can register directly on line

      We hope to see many of you in Natchez in April!

      Sincerely,
      Steve Abolt
      7th USI
      Event coordinator