War of 1812 Symposium in Hamilton, ON ...Next Saturday!

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      Good morning list

      We are nearing the cutoff for registering for the symposium which is only a week away!

      Lunch can only be offered to those who pre-register and make prior arrangements to payment. We have to submit our banquet order on Monday and maybe can add a little to it by Wednesday.

      If you were thinking of joining us, sign up and come and spend the day with 200+ of your friends listening to some of the foremost authorities on the War of 1812.

      For those in the area, there will be a room on the 2nd floor of the Sheraton Hotel where we can have an informal reception. It will feature a cash bar (sorry we just could not replicate last year's feat of a complimentary bar).

      Thanks so much and we look forward to seeing you next weekend!

      Tom Fournier
      On Behalf of the Organizing Committee
      War of 1812 Bicentennial Symposium
      www.livinghistoryconference.com