Re: 100th Regiment of Foot

  • william2bc
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hello Jim,

      We are hoping too. What is planned is a heritage interpretation program for the Ottawa area similar to what can be seen in Halifax, Montreal, Toronto.

      We dont have a fort or anything but the plan is to do displays on a rotating basis at local museums, heritage sites, and parks. If there is interest, the unit may attend some re-enactments but that is not the focus.

      We will be launching it next week so if anyone in the Ottawa area is interested, please let me know.

      William