RE: 1812 Problems with The Rifle Shoppe...

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19, 2013
      I had problems with them getting back to me as well. I just kept calling
      until I actually got a living person on the other end of the line. Once
      that happened, then I was able to place my order and I received my items in
      a timely fashion. But the stuff I ordered were items that they did have in
      stock, so I didn't have to wait for any manufacturing time.

      Mark Dickerson

      _._,___