RE: 1812 Prairie du Chien dates

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
      There was Ann. Michael stated it was in WI

      Kevin

      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      From: annbwass@...
      Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 01:11:42 -0500
      Subject: Re: 1812 Prairie du Chien dates

      I have made this plea before, but I will make it again. Please don't assume we all have a great knowledge of geography (although perhaps we should, and there is Google.) When posting for an event like this, please indicate at least the state or province.

      Thank you!

      Ann Wass