Re: 1812 Prairie du Chien dates

  • Michael Mathews
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
      Ann, it says WI for Wisconsin.  Since it is a border state, it seemed reasonable
      to expect it would be recognized.  PdC is on the western edge, right on the
      Mississippi River.  Making it the western-most action of the war involving
      regulars.

      Michael

      No act of kindness, however small is ever wasted. -- Aesop

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
        There was Ann. Michael stated it was in WI

        Kevin

        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        From: annbwass@...
        Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 01:11:42 -0500