Re: 1812 re Nancy sad news from Sutton

  • Kim Lundberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
      Hello All,

      I would like to thank all you wonderful friends who came to visit
      Nancy on her last journey .
      Cedar for his long travel from Ohio to smudge . Erna Winters who sang
      that lovely song . The poem read by Marilyn Wooldridge written by
      Tehahenteh. My Cousin Allen who did the Eulogy and Gisele who sang a
      song she wrote to Nancy.
      All the people who came from close and far away. My heart goes out to
      all of them who came to respect Nancy.

      Thank you to all.
      with my blessings and Love
      Bert Summerhaze