Fort Niagara Bi Centennial

  • Ross Flowers
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2013
      Hi Does anyone on this list have any information about the Fort Niagara bicentennial event scheduled for August 31/September 1 of this year?

      Drums
    • Nathaniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
        Not at this time, Ross, but Kellogg's Co. of Artillery (NYS Militia) has this event on our calendar and plans to attend.
        ITAS,
        Nathaniel Elwell, drummer
        frantically mugging up camp duty for this time period