re Nancy sad news from Sutton

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
      It is with a heavy heart that we are to consider Nancy,s loss
      to both Burt and to the re-enacting community. You would be hard
      pressed to find a more "gentle soul"..........
      "Mesothelioma" What a cruel disease that can lay hidden for decades
      only to rear it's ugly head.
      From the Canadian volunteers please extend our both our sympathies condolences to Burt.
      Larry &Linda
    • Kim Lundberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
        Hello All,

        I would like to thank all you wonderful friends who came to visit
        Nancy on her last journey .
        Cedar for his long travel from Ohio to smudge . Erna Winters who sang
        that lovely song . The poem read by Marilyn Wooldridge written by
        Tehahenteh. My Cousin Allen who did the Eulogy and Gisele who sang a
        song she wrote to Nancy.
        All the people who came from close and far away. My heart goes out to
        all of them who came to respect Nancy.

        Thank you to all.
        with my blessings and Love
        Bert Summerhaze