Re: 1812 1000 Islands Voyage (the Mulcaster Mission), July 8-12, 2013

  • Lindsay Suthren
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
      Tom

      Congratulations on this. It would be correct for you to name yourself as "Commodore pro tem", as you
      will fulfill that role for the 1000 Islands Flotilla, May I suggest you do so?

      Well done, Tom.

      Yours aye

      Vic Suthren
    • Andre Reed
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
        I think Vic said it best Commodore Pro Tem Tom, and you know I will be there.
        Andre
      • roy winders
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
          Andre,
          please contact me regarding a paid event.
          rangerroy50@...

          Thanks.

          Roy.