1000 Islands Voyage (the Mulcaster Mission), July 8-12, 2013

  • Tom Hurlbut
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
      Hello all!

      Just to let you know that plans are being finalized to do the weeklong 1000
      Islands Voyage down the St. Lawrence River from Kingston to Upper Canada
      Village this July. We already have five traditionally rigged longboats
      prepared to make the journey, camping at various villages and towns along
      the route, places for which the sight of boats in 1813 was very exciting as
      British and American forces vied for control of this, the vital supply line
      to Upper Canada during the war.

      The arrival of the flotilla at Upper Canada Village will coincide with their
      200th Anniversary Battle of Crysler's Farm re-enactment weekend (July 12-14,
      2013).

      Interested boats should let me know by emailing me at
      lakesimcoesquadron@... and I will forward details as completed.

      Yours, Aye!

      Thomas Hurlbut

      Captain (N),

      Crown Forces North America Naval Establishments

    • Lindsay Suthren
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
        Tom

        Congratulations on this. It would be correct for you to name yourself as "Commodore pro tem", as you
        will fulfill that role for the 1000 Islands Flotilla, May I suggest you do so?

        Well done, Tom.

        Yours aye

        Vic Suthren
      • Andre Reed
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
          I think Vic said it best Commodore Pro Tem Tom, and you know I will be there.
          Andre
        • roy winders
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
            Andre,
            please contact me regarding a paid event.
            rangerroy50@...

            Thanks.

            Roy.