In Our Time

  • Main acct (Imap)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2013
      Thoroughly enjoyed the programme this morning on BBC Radio 4, to me it seemed balanced and objective.

      Cheers

      *(* ~ Peter.catley@...
    • James Yaworsky
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2013
        A rather cryptic message... was it an overview of the "American War"?

        Jim Yaworsky

      • john.matthew@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2013
          Here's the page for this programme:
          http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01q95s0

          I have not heard it yet but In Our Time is always worth listening to.

          John Matthew IV

          ________________________________
          A rather cryptic message... was it an overview of the "American War"?

          Jim Yaworsky

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Main acct (Imap)" wrote:

          > Thoroughly enjoyed the programme this morning on BBC Radio 4, to me it seemed balanced and objective.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > *(* ~ Peter.catley@...

        • Main acct (Imap)
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2013
            Certainly an overview and necessarily fairly limited, but it covered most of the ground, avoided trying to trade who won stories but agreed that the First Nation lost. seemed quite harsh on Jackson's reputation.

            Most extensive consideration of the lost war in the UK I've heard, you may have to wait until the 300th anniversary for anymore!

            Respect

            *(* ~ Peter.catley@...