The Battle of Ogdensburg

  • Rob Taylor
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25 7:49 AM
      Does anyone out there still have a copy of Sgt. J. Pudwell's posting
      of The Battle of Ogdensburg. I mistakenly deleted it. If someone does
      have it still could you please forward it to me.

      Thanks
      Rob Taylor

      ==
      War of 1812 Website: http://members.tripod.com/~war1812/
    • Andrew Bateman
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25 8:05 AM
        >From: Rob Taylor <niagara_falls_98@...>
        >
        >Does anyone out there still have a copy of Sgt. J. Pudwell's posting
        >of The Battle of Ogdensburg. I mistakenly deleted it. If someone does
        >have it still could you please forward it to me.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Rob Taylor

        Rob,

        If you need to see any back postings they are all archived at the Onelist
        website. Go to www.onelist.com, click on the user center, and enter your
        E-mail address and password. Then pick the 1812 Onelist and go to "view
        archives" (or digests). Good luck.

        Andrew
      • Jim Yaworsky
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25 4:28 PM
          Note that ALL postings are accessible from the Archives, forevermore... no need to save anything on your hard drives.

          -Jim

          ----------

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
            Hello All,

            The attachment is the Information on the upcoming Battle of
            Ogdensburg. feel free contact me if have question.

            Tim Cryderman

          • larrylozon
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2006
              Tim Cryderman wrote:

              The attachment is the Information on the upcoming Battle of
              Ogdensburg. feel free contact me if have question.

              Tim

              This Yahoo Group does not support attachments

              Yrs.,
              L2