Craig's email account

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2013
      Folks,
      Craig William's email account has been hacked. He asked me to let everyone know not to respond to his emails if you received one from him. He's working on fixing the problem and we'll let you know when everything is fine.

      Apologies to those who have been inconvenienced by this.

      Regards,

      Terry Lubka
    • Matt Lanteigne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2013
        THAT's why I got an email from him lol...

        Matt

        --
        *Matt Lanteigne*
        AKA - Lorny or Magnus