RE: Sackets Harbor War of 1812 Bicentennial Monument to Crown Forces 2013

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
      Constance I am interested in sponsoring one of the Royal Newfoundland Reg't on the memorial. However, the email I received had no attachment. I have a new compouter which isn't 100% reliable on emails, but do you think you might send the list again? Thanks much. Peter monahan,Royal Newfoundland Reg't [1812]