Re: 1812 NOAA Charts

  • Fred Briggs
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
      Peggy:

      I'd already tried every small correction I could think of, and
      googled NOAA and failed to connect. I've tried using different browsers,
      and a different computer, but nothing works, and I don't have any
      problem with other sites. However, I have found that it is about the
      Atlantic Ocean, and I was hoping for old 1812 charts of Lake Ontario!
      Maybe they have been targeted by Anonymous! Thanks for your
      help anyway.

      Fred

      [Sounds like you need a computer geek to solve this one. Jim Yaworsky, Moderator]