On-line registration open for Expedition Natchez 1813

  • sacbg7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      Esteemed List, The 7th USI Living History Association would like to
      inform you Group Registration for our upcoming event Expedition Natchez
      1813: Becoming Old Hickory is now available on line. Please go to
      our web page www.cottonbaler.com <http://www.cottonbaler.com/> Click on
      the EXPEDITION NATCHEZ page located in our mast head. There you will
      find an overview of the event plus the online registration form. The
      form is for unit leaders to fill out. If you are not part of a unit
      and would like to attend you can also use the form to register as an
      individual The event dates are April 12-14. The location is the
      beautiful cities of Natchez, and Washington, MS. The event
      commemorates the Natchez Expedition in 1813 under Andrew Jackson. We
      have a magnificent event planned for you. Come early and experience
      all this charming city has to offer. For those travelling great
      distances via plane who do not wish to haul camp equipage fear not! We
      have worked out a special group rate for you at the Eola Hotel in
      downtown Natchez. Contact me off list for more specifics on the rate.
      We hope to see many of you in "The Lower Country" this coming April.
      Please check our web page or our 7th Facebook page for regular updates.
      You can access the Facebook page from our home page. If you have any
      questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for your time.
      Sincerely, Steve Abolt 7th USILHA Event Coordinator