new 2013 event cape vincent

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hello list,

      An event was added to the 2013 Calendar of Events list based on information I received to the Royal Scots website.
      http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/index.html

      The event is to be held in August in Cape Vincent, New York. The information provided is below.

      Dave Westhouse.

      I would like to extend an invitation to join us for our War of 1812 Event and Canadian vrs US 2 Cup Regatta which will be held in Cape Vincent starting Friday Eve thru Sunday August 23- 25th 2013. The weekend will be filled with Bands, Authors, War 1812 Song writer History, Walking Tours, Boat Tour to Carleton Island and the Encampment and Reenactment plus many more events throughout the Weekend.

      We have 3 State Parks close to the Village for Camping.

      Patricia "Pat" Regan
      Cape Vincent Chamber of Commerce
      Committee Director War 1812 Events
      Email: pnutreg at tds . net