Vic Suthren

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013
      Mister Suthren, being a landlubber I missed the opportunity to make your aquaintance,
      I offer you my deepest sympathy for the tragic turn of events and hope for a recovery some time in the future,
      I salute you for the choice you made.

      Roy Winders, Capt. British Indian Dept.

    • Lindsay Suthren
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013
        Thank you, Roy. Your note is much appreciated.

        Vic